Finding the right partner for a fulfilling relationship can be difficult and frustrating. This week’s podcast episode is about exactly that and special guest Keshia Rice is here to help.
Keshia Rice is a dating coach. She helps successful, Christian women learn how to attract quality men without compromising their values, identity, or sanity.As the daughter, sister, and niece of preachers, Keshia understands what it’s like as a Christian woman to balance a conservative upbringing with modern hookup culture. And like many women in the corporate world, Keshia knows the challenges of being ambitious while maintaining your femininity.
In this episode, Keshia opens up about:
- Growing up as a preachers daughter
- Figuring out what you really want in a relationship
- Feminine and masculine energies in ourselves
- Accepting your feminine as a strong woman
- Her experiences as a dating coach
- Dating as a Christian woman
Connect with Special Guest Keshia: