Experiencing yourself or a loved one with having cancer is an emotional rollercoaster. Each side is heavily affected but it often is not easy to find the right words and connect with each other. David is here to show how powerful storytelling is to overcome those issues.
David is an author, public speaker, philanthropist, and endurance athlete whose mission is to form more meaningful human connections through storytelling. His first book, Winning in the Middle of the Pack, discussed how to get more out of ourselves than ever imagined. With Cycle of Lives, David shares the interconnected stories of people overcoming trauma and delves deeply into their emotional journeys with cancer.
In this episode, David discusses:
- His journey to become the best version of himself
- The power of storytelling
- Connecting to people by listening and understanding their story
- Dealing with emotions in a cancer affected environment
- The concept "Middle of the pack"
- Doing things always for you
Connect with Special Guest David: