All of us experience difficulties along the way. What helps people become successful is what they learn from their failures and taking action to get out of the situation. On this week’s Authentic Wednesday podcast Robert Raymond Ripoel shares how being over $150,000 in debt helped Robert and his wife create their dream life.
Robert Raymond Riopel is an international Best-Selling author, App Designer, Entrepreneur and Trainer who has spent the past 18+ years travelling around the world sharing his passion. Robert draws on his journey from humble beginnings to financial freedom at the age of 32, to inspire individuals into tapping into their greatness.
In this episode, Robert discusses:
- How he got where he is now
- The importance of being yourself
- Breaking problems down into small steps and taking action
- Celebrating every victory, no matter how small
- How he and his wife overcame their financial crisis
Connect with Special Guest Robert: